Here at O’Connor Chrysler, nothing is more important to us than the safety and health of our customers and staff. This means our staff will continue to follow provincial regulations.
As of August 25, masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+).
Some of the precautionary measures we continue to follow as a store include:
- Various hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership
- Wipe down of frequently touched surfaces every 2 hours
- Social distancing practices of at least 2 meters where appropriate
- All vehicles going out on test drives, being serviced, and all returns are properly sanitized before going out.
- Constant communication with all staff members regarding their health and well-being and providing full support.
We have options available for those that want to avoid the crowds. We have delivery options right to your door!
EVERYTHING can be done from the comfort of your home!
From detailed pictures and walk around videos of the vehicle to remote trade appraisals, finance approvals, lien buy-outs, and delivery to your front door! Start the process by contacting one of our helpful staff members!
BEST DEALS GUARANTEED only at O’CONNOR CHRYSLER!!!
We also offer to pick up and drop off your vehicle if it needs servicing.
Call O’Connor Chrysler TODAY!
We will continue to monitor Governmental best practices to ensure the safety of all. For national and local updates, we have provided resources below: Public Health Agency of Canada and World Health Organization (WHO)